Thursday, January 29, 2009

New cd

Well it's been a long cold winter here up in the Arctic...lol. Ok well not the Arctic but it feels like it most days. My Dad was sick with a flu bug at the start of the month and my Brother and his Family just got over it. So I have my fingers crossed and even my toes, cause I sure don't want it. It's been a while since I posted anything. Been busy adding music and doing needlepoint.
Well it's finally here the forth cd for the band Hoobastank and most of the songs rock, I'll play some tomorrow night on The Late Nite Cafe show. Also I have the new cd from Bruce Springsteen called Working on a Dream. Which has on it the Golden Globe Award winning song The Wrestler.
I won't be doing my 2'Fer Sunday show this Sunday, Feb. 1. But I will be back on Tuesday on the Country Stream. Until next time when I actually get a thought hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment