Saturday, February 11, 2012

OOPS BACK

Well...my Bad...I missed a few weeks. Since my last post there has been a few new cd's out. Lana Del Rey, Young Guns, The Fray and Van Halen. Alan Jackson has another new single out but still no word on when the new cd comes out.
There's been a few changes at HTR in the past few weeks, a few or to say 3 DJ's left for personal reason. But on a good note, there is going to be a few good changes with HotTrax Pulse...sometime in the next few weeks Pulse will be changing to HotTrax NewRock...so hopefully this will end the confusion for what kind of music will be playing on this stream.
Other than all that its been cool here in The Great White North going down to -40 at night, but yet still don't have a lot of, should I say it...snow.
Well that's all I can think of...yeah I don't over think too often..LOL


Take Care and be good to others

Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment